Welcome to Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival 12–16 March 2024!
- BULLYACHE, TOM
- WAUHAUS, The Companion
- Det Ferösche Compagnie, CASTLE OF JOY
- Boglárka Börcsök & Andreas Bolm, Figuring Age
- Film screening: La elva leve! (Bredo Greve, 1980) with introduction by Aleksander U. Serigstad and lecture by Monica Mecsei.
- Indigenous futurism and artistic experimentation: Lecture by Sigbjørn Skåden.
- Artist talk: Courtney Deyn and Jacob Samuel in conversation with Tine Semb.
- Conversation program: Curated by Davvi - Center for Performing Arts.
Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival has been the pulsing heart of Black Box teaters spring program since 2013. The festival gives the audience a unique opportunity to experience a wide range of performing arts from different parts of the world, gathered under one roof at Black Box teater in central Oslo. With a challenging and innovative approach to performing arts, the festival has become an important meeting place for both the artists and the audience.
Read more about on the festival's own website oitf.no
See you at the festival!
Black Box teater