It is a true pleasure for us to welcome the audience to Black Box teater!
We are of course following the rules for infection control, so that you can feel safe here with us. However, things are not completely back to normal yet. Below you will find information and guidelines for your visit to Black Box teater.
- We highly recommend you to purchase your tickets online in advance via blackbox.no.
- The capacity is limited according to the official guidelines for infection control, and the tickets may be sold out quickly.
- We are required to keep track of everyone present at our events. We will therefore keep the names and contact information for all who come to Black Box teater. We keep this information for 10 days before deleting it.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory illness, we must kindly ask you to stay at home. This also applies if you have mild symptoms.
In case of infection
- If it turns out to have been a case of infection at the event you have attended here at Black Box teater, and you are defined to have been in close contact with the infected, you will be contacted.
When coming to Black Box teater
- The theater opens 60 minutes ahead of the performance. We kindly ask you to meet up no later than 15 minutes before the performance begins, and to have your ticket ready for inspection at the front door.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the entrance. We encourage you to use this, and otherwise follow the advice for good hand and cough hygiene.
- Keep 1 meter distance from others while visiting us. You can sit/stand closer than this with members of your own household.
- We let the audience in and out of the auditorium in groups.
- There is no wardrobe – please bring jackets and belongings into the auditorium.
- The bar will be open before and after the performance. We have introduced table service.