The theater is closed from Monday 9 November
Dear audience, artists and visitors!
The Oslo City Council recently announced that they are closing all public events from midnight Monday 9 November of, until and including April.
We at Black Box teater are very sorry to announce that we, for now, are cancelling all public activities on the house during this time to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. This includes the following events:
– 12–14 November: Roza Moshtaghi: LIMBO
– 10 November: Breakfast with Maritea Dæhlin and Ibrahim Fazlic
– 14 & 20 November + 16 & 30 January: Marie Bergby Handeland: Kirkedanseren
– 17 November: Pluss Pluss, curated by Kristian Grennes (&Høstpunkt)
– 26–28 November: Bente Alice Westgård: Eruptive Stars
– 26–28 November: Ida Wigdel: Dandizettes
– 16 December: Eirik Blekesaune: Logos Pneuma (process viewing)
– 28–30 January: Ludvig Uhlbors: SPOR
– 9–11 April: Bente Alice Westgård: Eruptive Stars
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause to the artists and to the audience, but the safety of the community comes first!
Tickets purchased for these performances are refunded, and we will contact all customers via email.
In close dialogue with the artists, we are working to reschedule the cancelled performances and events at a later occasion.
Ever since we opened our Fall season on 24 August, it has been a true pleasure for us to welcome artists and audiences to a rich and exciting program at the theater. Many thanks to all of you for your trust and enthusiasm!
We hope all of you and your loved ones are healthy and in good courage. Together we will get through another round in the fight against this virus!
Take care of each other – see you soon!
All the best,
the team at Black Box teater
Updated Wednesday 20 March 2021.