Black Box teater is opening again! It is a true pleasure for us to finally be able to welcome the audience back to the theater!
We are of course following the rules for infection control, so that you can feel safe here with us. However, things are not completely back to normal yet. Below you will find information and guidelines for your visit to Black Box teater.
- Tickets are purchased online in advance. Currently, we do not sell tickets at the ticket booth.
- We make sure to place the chairs 1 meters apart in the auditorium. Therefore, we have reduced audience capacity, and the tickets may be sold out quickly.
- We are required to keep track of everyone present at our events. We will therefore keep the names and contact information for all who come to Black Box teater. We keep this information for 10 days before deleting it.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory illness, we must kindly ask you to stay at home. This also applies if you have mild symptoms.
- Contact us at email@example.com to get your ticket refunded if you are ill.
When coming to Black Box teater:
- The theater opens at 18.45. We kindly ask you to be on time and to have your ticket ready for inspection at the front door.
- There will be hand sanitiser available at the entrance. We encourage you to use this, and otherwise follow the advice for good hand and cough hygiene.
- Keep 1 meter distance from others while visiting us. You can sit/stand closer than this with members of your own household.
- We let the audience in and out of the auditorium in groups.
- There is no wardrobe – please bring jackets and belongings into the auditorium.
- The bar will be open after the performance. We have introduced table service.
We look forward to seeing you again!