11 March, 14.30
Due to the latest development of the Coronavirus in Norway, we are CANCELLING all performances, seminars and events of Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival from Thursday 12–Saturday 14 March.
From Thursday 12 March and until the closing day of the festival on Saturday 14 March, all performances, seminars and events of Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival are CANCELLED.
We are very sorry about the inconvenience this may cause to the artists and to audience, but the safety of the community comes first.
Tonight’s performances during Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival will still be held as scheduled both at Black Box teater and Riksscenen with REDUCED CAPACITY (below 50 people). Audiences will have to wash their hands with Antibac before entering the theater. Audiences will be seated at least one metre away from each other.
All audiences who already bought their tickets for the performances between 12–14 March, taking place at Black Box teater, will have their ticket refunded within the upcoming weeks. We will contact you via email regarding this.
If you have tickets for Mia Habib Productions: How to Die – Inopiné at Dansens Hus, please visit www.dansenshus.com for further information.
Performances & events cancelled this week:⠀
- 12 March: Wichaya Artamat / For What Theatre: This Song Father Used to Sing (Three Days in May)
- 12 March: Katarina Skår Lisa / Ramona Salo Myrseth: Arctic Summer on March 12
- 12–14 March: Mia Habib Productions: How to Die – Inopiné at Dansens Hus
- 12 March: Verk Produksjoner: The Big Dream
- 13 March: Deise Nunes: Decolonizing the performing arts II: The gaze, colonialism and aesthetics
- 13–14 March: Kristina Norman: Lighter Than Woman
- 13–14 March: Alice Ripoll / Cia Suave: CRIA
- 14 March: Symposium: The Displacement Curriculum – Pedagogy of/and/for Collapse
- 14 March: Becker/Langgård: Skeleton Woman at Kunstnernes Hus
- 14 March: Closing party w/festival bar & club
We have a social responsibility to limit the extent and evolution of the virus, and we all want to do what it takes to contribute.
Thank you to all of you who have been joining the festival the past week! It has been a wonderful time and a true pleasure having you here.
We hope you all stay healthy!
All the best,
the team at Black Box teater / Oslo Internasjonale Teaterfestival