In light of COVID-19 (the novel Coronavirus), the team of Black Box teater is taking sensible precautions, as aligned with the recommendations of the Norwegian Directorate of Health.
The theater will remain closed through 19 April, but if anyone is in the house, we follow the precautions as described below.
Black Box teater’s Precautionary Measures against COVID-19
Individual and Space Hygiene & Cleaning Practices:
– Black Box teater staff are washing their hands frequently, and we encourage everyone else entering Black Box teater to do the same, including artists, their collaborators, children and visitors.
– Keep your distance: Stay at least 1 meter, or 3 feet, away from other people.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover every cough or sneeze with a tissue (thrown away after usage).
– We have increased our space and surface cleaning protocols (this includes door handles, bathroom faucets, table surfaces, etc.) to be wiped down with Antibac disinfectant several times daily.
– We also have additional Antibac hand sanitizers around the building, including in the foyer.
– Please stay home if you are not feeling well. Contact your doctor via telephone.
– The government discourages all travel that is not strictly necessary. Anyone who has traveled outside the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway) since February 27 must stay at home for 14 days from when they returned to Norway. This applies regardless of your health.
– Home office: Black Box teater have implemented work-from-home policy for all employees.